Aero-Swing® – Double Pinapple
Aero-Swing® – Double Pinapple
Each Aero-Swing® Full Size Pineapple weighs only 3.9 oz. but generates 10-12 mph of airflow resistance!
Experience the newest innovation in golf swing speed training. This patented technology uses airflow restriction in the right moments of your golf swing to increase swing resistance that will ultimately help you increase your swing speed.
- PERFECT GOLFER TRAINING AID – Aero-Swing is a patented golf swing trainer aid that allows a golfer to swing the club faster and hit the ball further.
- INCREASES SWING RESISTANCE AND SPEED – Hit golf balls while working on your speed with this golf swing speed trainer. Choose your level of resistance by adjusting or adding another Pineapple to the club shaft.
- HELPS YOU WITH YOUR PRACTICE – This Aero-Swing Pineapple safely leverages wind resistance to strengthen key muscles for obtaining greater distances. It’s the easiest golf swing tool to help you with speed training.
- IDEAL FOR STUDENTS OF ALL AGES – The Pineapple is the most versatile golf club swing trainer, safe for all ages, and the lightest swing training aid in the market today. Ideal swing trainer for adults, juniors, women, and kids.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET – (2) AERO SWING Training Aid, (2) Sets of Stabilizers, (1) Carry Bag. Adding one device at the end of your club will result in a 10-15 MPH decrease in swing speed.
No Weights, Less Injuries!
Most swing speed training devices involve some weights. Putting a lot of weight on the end of a club can be dangerous. A lot of accidents can happen and things can go wrong! We are very proud of Aero-swing because it’s the safest and lightest swing speed training device out in the market today.
What are the advantages of Aero-Swing®?
- Golfers can choose their level of resistance just by adjusting the position of Aero-Swing® or adding another Aero-Swing® to their club shaft.
- Golfers can hit golf balls while working on Speed Training
- No weights: Safer for everybody, especially Seniors and Kids
- Adding one device at the end of your club will result in 10-15 MPH decrease in swing speed
- Add a second device for 20-25 MPH decrease in swing speed.
Jeff Crittenden 3x World Long Drive Champion and defending champion: “So, You want to add speed to your swing, give Aero-Swing® a try!”
Longer Drives Leads to Lower Score!
Bryson Dechambeau just proved this to everybody in a span of a few months. He’s now the longest driver in the game averaging 340 yards in the 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge and is now 1st in the PGA tour driving distance! This resulted in a win in Rocket Mortgage in only 11 starts and 8 top 10 finishes. Are we saying you can hit it like Bryson? Of course not! But will 10, 20, or even 30 yards off the tee lower your score? Absolutely yes!
Will Hogue 3x World Long Drive Champion: “Just a couple of hard swings with this I feel like I got a good workout!”
Advantages of hitting it longer:
- Shorter approach shots to the green: hitting a more lofted club like a 9 iron is way more accurate than hitting a 5 iron. More loft, more spin, shorter clubs are more accurate than your longer clubs.
- More reachable PAR 5’s: Hitting it longer improves your odds of getting birdies in par 5’s. Get this part right and you’re on your way to hitting it lower than ever before!
- More options – Many amateur golfers stand on the tee box of a par 4 or 5 and feel worried about not carrying over a water hazard or even onto the fairway. By hitting longer drives, the average golfer has more options and can attack holes without fear.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 4.8 in|
Black, Green, Pink, Yellow
Aero-Swing’s® suite of products are the perfect complement to any Pro Shop. We have a great wholesale program to allow you to create a new revenue stream for your organization.