Aero-Swing uses a Patented wind resistance technology, designed to maximize air resistance at the point that matters the most, right at ball impact. The Aero-Swing Pineapples are interchangeable and easily slide over your regular sized golf grip and onto the shaft of your own clubs. Training with Aero-Swing will increase your swing speed by as much as 15 MPH in the first month of training!
Easy and fun to use! Aero-Swing is not a weighted swing speed trainer. It is a variable air resistance training aid. Our training sessions have the golfer using a combination of Pineapples. They can easily take them on and off while training. No weights to put on or take off.
Aero-Swing was awarded the best new product award at the 2022 PGA Merchandise Show! Be sure to view our TESTIMONIAL section to hear why World Long Drive Champions and competitors use Aero-Swing to bring home the win!!!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 2 - Aero-Swing Pineapples - Regular size
- 1 - Aero-Swing Pineapple - Mini size
- 1 - Component bag of attachments
- 1 - Carry Bag
No Weights, Less Injuries and Safer for Kids and Seniors!
Most swing speed training devices involve some weights. Putting a lot of weight on the end of a club can be dangerous. A lot of accidents can happen and things can go wrong! We are very proud of Aero-swing because it’s the safest and lightest swing speed training device out in the market today.
What are the advantages of Aero-Swing?
- Golfers can choose their level of resistance just by adjusting the position of Aero-Swing or adding another Aero-Swing to their club shaft.
- Golfers can hit golf balls while working on Speed Training!
- No weights: Safer for everybody, especially Seniors and Kids.
- The more Pineapples you add, the greater wind resistance created.
Jeff Crittenden 3x World Long Drive Champion and defending champion: "So, You want to add speed to your swing, give Aero-Swing a try!"
Longer Drives Leads to Lower Score!
Advantages of hitting it longer:
- Shorter approach shots to the green: hitting a more lofted club like a 9 iron is way more accurate than hitting a 5 iron. More loft, more spin, shorter clubs are more accurate than your longer clubs.
- More reachable PAR 5’s: Hitting it longer improves your odds of getting birdies in par 5’s. Get this part right and you're on your way to hitting it lower than ever before!
- More options – Many amateur golfers stand on the tee box of a par 4 or 5 and feel worried about not carrying over a water hazard or even onto the fairway. By hitting longer drives, the average golfer has more options and can attack holes without fear.